Saturday 20 February 2010

Dappled Sun

So nice to see the sunshine today, making the kind of day to be going out somewhere. Mr. Bloom is working today and I don't feel inclined to go out by myself, besides I have enough to do, much neglected houswork for a start.

I do hate doing housework at the weekend but can rarely get myself organised to get it done in the week. The sun is helping me by highlighting all the dirt and dust!



It is lovely to have sunshine through the windows. Geography is not my strong point so I can't tell you which way our house faces, but it only gets the sun at the front.

Even in the middle of summer, although the back garden gets sun, the back rooms never do. A good point to consider when buying a house which I clearly didn't!

My bedroom is at the front of the house, and I love the way the dappled light shines through the window, so I took a few snaps (like you do!).