Monday 31 December 2007

Wishing You a Bright and Happy Year

As the year draws to a close, I would like to take the opportunity to thank each one of you who have visited my blog and bought from my shop. Starting this blog has got to be one of my Top Ten highlights of this year, I have enjoyed it immensely and have discovered many truly kind-hearted, friendly and generous souls. It's been a pleasure to have each and every one of you stop by - I've loved reading your comments and visiting your blogs in return. I'm looking forward to many more happy hours blogging in 2008 - just hope I can keep up the momentum!


Wishing you all much love, health and happiness in 2008

and the fulfilment of your heart's desires.

x Lucy Bloom x


8 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy, I am going to catch up with your blog over the next day or so, I really enjoy reading it, I do believe your posts come from the heart. I agree with everything you have said, I shall be keeping up my blog next year, when I can! Happy New Year to you and Mr Bloom. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, well said! Happy New Year to you too:) Jenn and Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll drink to that! Wishing you all good things in 2008
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely message, Lucy. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to reading more in 2008. Warmest wishes to you and Mr Bloom for 2008
    Jackie Mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please stop by my blog. I'm having a party for a friend of yours. Smiles,
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what gorgeous things Lucy to welcome in the New Year. Hope 2008 is full of tremendous things for you. Stephx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lucy,
    Happy New Year to you!
    Wishing you happiness, good health and success for 2008.
    Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I am not always able to reply but they are always appreciated.
Lucy x